Turning on the PIN code will lock the following functions with a PIN:
- Sending bitcoins
- Archiving and Activating accounts
- Exporting single-address accounts (displaying their private key)
- Adding new accounts (both HD and single address)
- Changing your Local Trader settings, such as creating or changing your buy/sell orders.
To enable and configure a PIN lock for your wallet, open the pop-up menu and press Settings.
From there, scroll down to the «Pin Settings» section, and select «Set PIN Code»
(Be aware that you will have to create a BackUp of your wallet (MasterSeed) prior to creating a PIN code)
Enter your desired PIN code, which must consist of 6 numbers, then enter it again to confirm.
To clear the code press «Clear PIN Code» from the settings, and enter your PIN code to confirm.
- Note, if you lose your PIN number, the only way to restore access to your bitcoins is to restore from a backup. Setting a PIN number also does not prevent someone from uninstalling your Mycelium Wallet, or wiping its data. So please do not lose your backup.